If you would like to make a guest post on The Lost Passport please read the following guest posting guidelines.
- This blog is about travel. The primary destinations are Asia, Australia and now including New Zealand and the South Pacific Islands. Write about a relevant destination.
- Preferred topics are about adventure travel, travel itineraries, and other travel tips.
- a detailed guide to a particular destination
- how to prepare for a certain type of trip
- a list of the best places to visit in (destination) list
- a list of the best tips for a certain travel-related activity
- Before you pitch a full article, send 2 to 3 suggested topics for consideration.
- Articles should be between 1,00 and 1,300 words
- Each submission should contain 4-5 high-quality photos. Poor quality snapshots will be rejected.
- All photos should be titled with the expected alt-text and caption.
- Personalize the article a bit, convince our readers why your destinations are the best and mention some specific highlights.
- Submit your story via email in Word format.
- Attach your photos separately with a resolution of at least 1200px wide.
- Backlinks are provided to your homepage, blog post of choice and social media accounts in your author bio. So include your details in the article!
- The article will be reviewed, marked up and edited before posting.
Contact: [email protected]