Professional Travel Planning
So, you are going away on an amazing trip and want to make the most of your valuable time.
I’m sure you will have gathered lots of useful information already from my in-depth travel articles. However, if you are still confused about where to go, what to see, and how many destinations to fit in, then we can go one step further with some bespoke travel planning.
I know it can be difficult to plan a trip to an unknown country. Having traveled 60+ countries to date, I’ve been through it all plenty of times.
Over the years I’ve built up plenty of knowledge on my top travel destinations. Now I’d love to share that with you to craft up your perfect trip.
Some benefits you can expect through planning your trip with The Lost Passport:
- Gain authentic travel experiences, escape the tourist traps
- Save time by using the ideal transport options
- Customizable trips to your preferred experiences
- One-on-one consultation to plan out your perfect trip
Please note that I only provide travel planning advice on those countries I have personally been to and know well. This means you get the best travel advice from my firsthand experiences.
I will invest a significant amount of time and effort into your bespoke travel plan so that your trip is as awesome as possible, therefore my fees for 2020 are as follows:
Up to 1 Week – $99
Up to 2 Weeks – $199
Up to 1 month – $259
1. I am not a travel agent so I will not make hotel or transport bookings on your behalf.
2. I will recommend where to book hotels and transport. I’ll also let you know if I have not personally stayed the suggested hotel.
3. Payments are in USD and payable via PayPal. Please use the form below to submit an inquiry and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
I can typically turn around your travel plan within two weeks of the inquiry being made. If I am traveling, I will let you know of any possible delays before we get started.
After receiving your travel planning advice we can do a round of clarifications via email with any questions you might have before embarking on your trip.
Complete the Form to Submit Your Inquiry
Hi, I am Josh Shephard. I am the travel writer, photographer, and videographer behind The Lost Passport.
My goal is to inspire people like you to experience more out of travel. Whether you want to delve into culture, explore the local food scene, motorbike remote roads, or go temple hopping around the city. Thank you for reading The Lost Passport, being part of our awesome travel community, and for letting me help shape your travel experiences.