Travel Planning With The Lost Passport
So, you are going on an awesome trip and want to make the most of your valuable time.
You’ve collected lots of useful travel information. Then you realize there are so many things to do, and limited time to see them all. It all get’s a bit confusing.
Does this itinerary work?
Which destinations can I skip, and which are a must-see?
How will I get from one place to the next – bus, train, fly?
I’m sure you have gathered lots of useful information on The Lost Passport already.
However, if you’re a bit overwhelmed or confused like most people are then we can fix that with some bespoke travel planning.
I know it can be difficult planning a trip to an unknown country. Having traveled to 60+ countries myself, I’ve been through it all plenty of times.
Over the years I’ve built up plenty of knowledge and experience on my top travel destinations. I’d love to share that with you to craft up your perfect trip.
Some benefits you can expect through planning your trip with The Lost Passport:
- You will gain authentic travel experiences, and escape the tourist traps
- You will save time, and fit more in, by using the ideal transport options
- You will save money by traveling smarter with firsthand knowledge
- We can customize your trip to your preferred experience
I only provide travel planning advice on those countries I know very well. This means you get the best travel advice from my firsthand experiences.
I will invest a significant amount of time and effort into your bespoke travel plan so that your trip is as awesome as possible, therefore my fees for 2020 are as follows:
Up to 1 Week – $99
Up to 2 Weeks – $199
Up to 1 month – $259
1. I am not a travel agent so I will not make hotel or transport bookings on your behalf.
2. I will recommend where to book hotels and transport. I’ll also let you know if I have not personally stayed the suggested hotel.
3. Payments are in USD and payable via PayPal. Please use the form below to submit an inquiry and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
I can typically turn around your travel plan within two weeks of the inquiry being made. If I am traveling, I will let you know of any possible delays before we get started.
After receiving your travel planning advice we can do a round of clarifications via email with any questions you might have before embarking on your trip.
Complete the Form to Submit Your Inquiry
Hi, I am Josh Shephard. I am the travel writer, photographer, and videographer behind The Lost Passport.
My goal is to inspire you to experience more out of travel. Whether you want to delve into culture, explore the local food scene, motorbike remote roads, or go temple hopping around the city.
Thank you for reading The Lost Passport, for being part of our awesome travel community. It’s truly an honour to guide your travels.